ACE Tax Program Terms and Conditions
- For a tax check or debit card to be eligible for this program, such tax check or debit card must be accompanied by your Tax Program Professional Code. This is solely your responsibility, and ACE shall not be responsible for searching for this information on your behalf. For checks, we suggest that you stamp or write your Tax Program Professional Code on the upper left-hand corner of the check. For debit cards, we suggest that you provide the code to your customer on a handout or write it with permanent marker on the card.
- A minimum of $10 in referral fees must be logged under your Tax Program Professional Code in order for you to qualify for your referral payment under this program. If you select ACH as your payment option, you will not receive an ACH until you reach $10.00 in referral fees.
- You will earn 6% of ACE fees generated when a customer’s check or debit card, with your Tax Program Professional Code, is cashed at ACE. You must earn at least $10 in referral fees to be paid.
- If you select ACH as your payment option, you will be paid every Friday in tax season (once you have earned $10 in referral fees). If you select to receive a check, you will receive one payment, mailed to the address you provided by June, 2024. You are responsible for providing a mailing address that will be valid after tax season.
- A qualifying check must be cashed or debit card withdrawal processed, as the case may be, between January 1, 2024 and April 30, 2024 to qualify for this program.
- A valid Social Security Number, Tax ID or EIN must be provided on the New & Returning Tax Program Member Registration page in order to be eligible to receive over $600 in referral fees.
- You will be required to submit a Form W-9 if you receive referral payments over $500 pursuant to this program.
- Your participation in the ACE Tax Program does not create any association, partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and ACE Cash Express. You have no authority (and shall not hold yourself out as having authority) to bind ACE Cash Express, and you shall not hold yourself out to others, by act or omission, in a manner contrary to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.